Miyerkules, Oktubre 10, 2012

Simplified

Been stuck in bed for almost a day, sick and frustrated (not the sexual kind), and all I have for a companion is my trusty laptop which I named Ishnie.
And after browsing the entirety of my Facebook account and listening to random music, I have decided to mess with my blog. I haven't had the proper mood to write something or anything in weeks, but I had this urge to decorate/change something in my blogsite.

And then, maybe I could get my mojo back. It may be a trivial thing but hey, this could help in uplifting the inspiration-ban inside my head.
Other than thinking red monkeys singing La Bamba on top of Taj Mahal and a full-grown elephant dangling from a tree on a cliff, I would really like to free myself from such horrid and surreal thoughts. Take a pen and scribble sensible things in my journal once more.

And so, after two hours of deciding whether to go goth, idiotic and uncaring for my blog's look, it took this surreal sketch on my header to establish what I want my blogsite to look like. I trimmed it to a sheer white impression and used a part in the lyrics of a song I've been listening to more than 5 times today (talk about LSS).

Upload, delete, upload. And there you have it. I painted it white and stained it with my entries, each letter representing a distant memory and every punctuation deserved a contemplative pause.



Satisfied with what I've done, I took a nap, and told you.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento