Miyerkules, Agosto 29, 2012

Good night, good night

Thankfully, my writing has changed. I don't know if it's for the better but all I'm certain about is that I'm being influenced by someone I consider terrific. Also a writer of poetry and a "supreme" music fellow (I gave you a hint). Yes, you rock, You the man. Bows and praises. Two words. Rock On.


And that would be my way of saying, Thank you.


My previous update "Slide to Unblink", I don't know what external force made me write that. And the "Tapsi fume" which I wrote months before graduation for someone unforgettable, had also been revised as a tribute to this day. August 29. My admission to Oblivion.

"I forget your eyes, I forget your touch, your voice but never the day I wrote a stanza for you. The lines that remind me of the joys of basking in your puddle of love and the words that pierce like a hundred heated-needles"

Forget the person, but not the feeling.



Bonum nocte,
somnus puteus meus carus unus.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento